Israel rejects Trump's 15-point plan for Gaza, Netanyahu says | BBC News
By BBC News
Community Score: 50% | 57.9K views | 1w
0 community ratings: null thumbs up, null thumbs down
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has rejected US President Donald Trump's 15-point plan for Gaza, saying there will be no military withdrawal until Hamas is "genuinely" disarmed. Trump's Board of Peace said last month that it had reached an agreement for the "complete disarmament" of Hamas and other armed groups in Gaza. However, Hamas said it would surrender its heavy weapons only if Israel ended "all forms of aggression" and withdrew its forces from the territory. "Israel rejects the 15-point document," Netanyahu said at a cabinet meeting on Sunday. The decision is another setback for Trump's peace initiative for Gaza, which was announced in September last year. Subscribe to our channel here: https://bbc.in/bbcnews For the latest news download the BBC News app or visit BBC.com/news #bbcnews
Tags: bbc, bbc news, news, world news, breaking news
More from BBC News
- Andrew Arrested - The Story of the Day | BBC News — Score: 50%
- Why Clair Obscur Expedition 33 was priced below its ‘worth’ | BBC News — Score: 50%
- Artemis II 'ready' for trip around the Moon, says Nasa. #ArtemisII #Moon #Space #BBCNews — Score: 50%
- How close is Trump to attacking Iran? | BBC News — Score: 50%
- Single vaccine could protect against all coughs, colds and flus, researchers say | BBC News — Score: 50%
- Thai police go undercover as lion dancers to catch thief. #Thailand #Police #BBCNews — Score: 50%